ISLANDZ TOURS IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE
NASSAU CITY SEEKER TOUR
Mission: Explore the city of Nassau in 90 minutes or less in the most thrilling scavenger hunt available in the Bahamas.
A race against the clock and fellow adventure-seeking competitors, the Nassau City Seeker Tour will take you to the greatest monuments, galleries, restaurants, bars, churches and shops downtown Nassau has to offer! The discovery of each location will unfold Bahamian history, heritage, art and culture before your very eyes, but don’t dally too long as prizes await you at the finish line! City seekers will be divided into teams of three people or more, each receiving a map of downtown Nassau.
The map contains all the information you need to answer the captivating questions or accomplish the challenges that await you at every stop. Visit as many locations as possible to collect points and secure your spot, in the annals of our history, as Nassau’s finest explorers!
COST: $20/Adult & $10/Child (12 years & under)
STARTING LOCATION: Rawson Square
ENDING LOCATION: Pompey Square
TIME: 10:30am or 2:30pm
Visit as many locations as you can within 90 minutes!
- You will receive a map with 40 designated monuments.
- At each location you must answer a question/complete a challenge to receive the allotted number of points.
- Teams arriving more than fifteen (15) minutes late will automatically forfeit their right to the prize.
- Teams must have a minimum of three (3) people and a maximum of six (6) people.
- The Nassau City Seeker Tour is suitable for children, however, children under the age of sixteen (16) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Teams must choose a name.
- Teams must stay together at all times.
- You can visit the checkpoints in any order.
- You cannot leave the start location until you’ve received instruction from the race director.
- Teams must obey all traffic laws and are not permitted to commit any crimes to complete the challenges.
- Team scores will be calculated at the ending location.
- The team that arrives at the ending location with the most points wins.
- Teams that arrive late will receive a 5 point deduction for every minute late.
- The winning team will receive a prize!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
|WatchSunscreen Comfortable Clothing Comfortable Shoes Rain Gear (as applicable)||Sunglasses/HatMap Reading Skills Digital Camera or Camera Ready Smartphone Water|