On a trip back to a time when rum and spirits played a vibrant and exciting part in Bahamian culture, this rum sampling tour brings you to the heart of downtown Nassau.
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Kid Ages 11 and under
Explore the City of Nassau on a Thrilling Scavenger Hunt!
A race against the clock and fellow adventure-seeking competitors, the Nassau City Seeker Tour takes you to the greatest monuments, galleries, restaurants, bars, churches, and shops downtown Nassau has to offer! The discovery of each location on this scavenger hunt unfolds Bahamian history, heritage, art, and culture before your very eyes, but don’t dally too long, as prizes await you at the finish line!
City seekers are divided into teams of three people or more, each receiving a map of downtown Nassau. The map contains all the information you need to answer the captivating questions or accomplish the challenges that await you at every stop. Visit as many locations as possible to collect points and secure your spot, in the annals of our history, as Nassau’s finest explorers!
- Visit as many locations as you can within 90 minutes!
- You will receive a map with 40 designated monuments.
- At each location, you must answer a question/complete a challenge to receive the allotted number of points.
- Teams arriving more than fifteen (15) minutes late will automatically forfeit their right to the prize.
- Teams must have a minimum of two (2) people and a maximum of six (6) people.
- The Nassau City Seeker Tour is suitable for children (12 and under); however, all minors (18 and under) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Teams must choose a name.
- Teams must stay together at all times.
- Teams must have a digital camera or camera-ready smartphone.
- Teams can visit the checkpoints in any order.
- Teams cannot leave the start location until you’ve received instruction from the race director.
- Teams must obey all traffic laws and are not permitted to commit any crimes while completing the challenges.
- Team scores will be calculated at the ending location.
- The team that arrives at the ending location with the most points wins.
- Teams that arrive late will receive a 5 point deduction for every minute late.
- The winning team will receive a prize!