What We Say
- We take you beyond a trip to the beach and commercial water spots to experience a casual walkthrough of downtown Nassau’s history, culture, and art.
- Our tours are well-designed and well-researched. We highlight key spots and secret stories of our nation’s past and present.
- We’re locally owned and operated, we do our part to sustain a creative economy throughout The Bahamas.
What Experts Say
- I fully endorse this effort to show off our rich history and culture. – Jim Lawlor, President of The Bahamas Historical Society
- This tour is well designed for history buffs or rum lovers, or any person with the slightest interest in either or both. – Bob Davies, Founder of the International Rum Council and oldbahamas.com
What Our Guests Say
- My husband booked two tours with Islandz Tours. I can say without a doubt, my family will recommend this to anyone visiting Nassau. – Keri C, June '13
- Our tour guide was a gifted storyteller. Articulate and down-to-earth, her passion for Bahamian history was apparent. – Beth S, June '13
- I was pleasantly surprised by the short walking time from one stop to the next, though we also walked enough to get a good sense of downtown Nassau. – Grace L, May '13